Total.js SuperAdmin v9
I'm pleased to announce a new version of Total.js SuperAdmin v9 after years. A new version brings more stability, better UI, and the latest Total.js technologies. It's a gem.
- built on Total.js v4 and jComponent v18
- much better security
- much stable
- much faster
- much lower CPU and memory consumption as the older version
- rewritten building of SSL certificates and NGINX configuration
- users management
- supports apps written under Total.js v4 and Total.js v3
- supports Total.js 4 threads
- improved alarms
- improved user interface
- improved uploading of applications (supports only
- supports Unix sockets for Total.js 4 applications
- SuperAdmin is using as a bundle
- NEW supports Total.js Threads
- NEW includes a mini terminal
This version of SuperAdmin has improved the creating of SSL certificates. You don't need to add additional redirects as in the previous version, example:
- Imagine app URL address:
- SuperAdmin generates SSL for
www.domain.com and for
- Then creates redirects from
Creating of application
I have improved the form for creating a new application.
A mini terminal
I have implemented the mini terminal that can help you install e.g. NPM dependencies or assist you in critical situations.
How to install or update it?
SuperAdmin is part of each container in Total.js Cloud. Total.js Cloud uses a bit optimized version of SuperAdmin, but it keeps most of the functionality than the standalone version.
What's currently missing?
We believe that this version is for a longer time, as the old version of SuperAdmin, which works on tens of servers.
- Statistics are currently disabled